FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) – The online and on-air Community Calendars are the means to promote a specific event, while an on-air Public Service Announcement may be designed to promote the organization’s community outreach.
Public Service Announcement Requests:
- Public Service Announcements are designed to enhance and enrich the lives of the people that they serve. PSAs are limited to non-profit organizations.
- Pre-produced PSAs may be submitted as a H.264 mov, DVCPro100 or via a digital video delivery service in a 16 x 9 High Definition format.
- PSAs which will be considered will be :10, :15, :30 and :60 seconds in length.
- It is the policy of WANE-TV to limit logos of a Public Service Announcement to the retaining foundation or non-profit organization only. No commercial or for-profit company logos will be accepted on a Public Service Announcement. Multiple NPO logos will not be used.
- PSAs which list a website address must not contain what the FCC defines as “commercial matter” on the webpage to which viewers are directed.
- Pre-produced PSAs will be screened for quality and conformation to the above guidelines. The station has the right to refuse a PSA without explanation.
- Broadcast of a PSA does not imply or guarantee news coverage by WANE-TV/ NewsChannel 15.
- Greater consideration of requests for WANE-TV PSA Sponsorship will be given to PSAs which promote an organization’s community outreach rather than an event.
Requests for WANE-TV PSA Sponsorships including production and broadcast for a non-profit organization may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org , or directed to the Community Affairs Director by calling 260-481-1515. Please contact WANE-TV at least 60 days in advance of desired air time to insure the best creativity and production standards.