Police tape surrounds a vehicle and gas pumps after a reported shooting at the Marathon at Clinton and Lafayette on Nov. 30, 2016.

Man found shot at gas station dies

Police were called to the Marathon at Lafayette and Clinton and found a man near the door who appeared to have been shot.

Image of Carrier Indianapolis facility

Carrier says it has deal with Trump to keep jobs in Indiana

Air conditioning company Carrier Corp. says it has reached a deal with President-elect Donald Trump to keep nearly 1,000 jobs in Indiana, however the future of 700 jobs in Huntington is not yet known.

A person was found dead in a home along Fairfield Avenue after it caught fire Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016.

Person found dead after house fire

Police were conducting a wellness check at a home in the 4600 block of Fairfield Avenue and realized there had been a fire. An adult and cat were found dead.

Ball Drop logo

Downtown Fort Wayne ball drop set for New Year’s Eve

A first of its kind ball drop is set to take place in downtown Fort Wayne to usher in 2017. The event, announced on Tuesday, will feature music, fireworks and an LED tower to highlight the countdown to the New Year.

This August 2016 image provided by TheLantern.com shows Abdul Razak Ali Artan in Columbus, Ohio. Authorities identified Abdul Razak Ali Artan as the Somali-born Ohio State University student who plowed his car into a group of pedestrians on campus and then got out and began stabbing people with a knife Monday, Nov. 28, 2016, before he was shot to death by an officer. (Kevin Stankiewicz/TheLantern.com via AP)

Official: Ohio attacker was angry about treatment of Muslims

The Somali-born student who went on a car-and-knife rampage at Ohio State University railed on Facebook against U.S. interference in Muslim lands and warned, “If you want us Muslims to stop carrying lone wolf attacks, then make peace” with the Islamic State group.

Generic Indiana News

Northern Indiana tribe to break ground on tribal village

The Bureau of Indian Affairs has approved plans for a $400 million development that calls for an 18-story hotel and casino on nearly 166 acres in South Bend that officially on Monday was placed in trust, ending a four-year review process.