If you have a creative appetite for news and conceptual marketing, we want to talk to you! WANE-TV is hiring a (part-time) Promotion Coordinator. The successful self-starter has a track record delivering breakthrough ideas, is social media savvy and has the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
The ideal candidate will write, edit and produce daily digital engagement and buzz worthy posts. In addition, the candidate will assist in the promotion department with strategic spot placement and daily on-air productions. This is the perfect position to learn the ropes!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fill out and coordinate daily logs for all on-air and web trafficked promotion
- Monitor NewsChannel 15′s social media and web marketing
- Look for network and syndicated opportunities on-air and online
- Assist with promotional events, planning and idea generation
- Write, edit and produce on all media platforms
- Teamwork and the ability to get along with others is an essential function of the job
Send resume and references by February 15, 2014 to:
WANE Promotion Manager
2915 West State Boulevard
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
WANE is an Equal Opportunity Employer-M/F