LOS ANGELES (WANE)- Fort Wayne’s Addison Agen performed live again on ‘The Voice’ Monday night.
She sang “Lucky” by Britney Spears.
After her performance, her coach Adam Levine had very high praise for her.
He said he truly believes Agen is the best artist in the competition. He described her as the “real deal” and a “class act.”
Levine said Agen is one of the best singers he knows.
Agen is currently in the top 10 and is hoping to secure a spot in the top eight.
She will find out Tuesday night if she has enough votes to advance.
To vote for Addison:
1. The official The Voice app, available on the App Store or Google Play
2. Online at NBC.com or on Facebook
3. Through a Xfinity X1 set-top box with an active Xfinity subscription that includes NBC
4. Through iTunes by buying one of Addison’s song
5. On Apple Music by streaming one of her songs
6. On Twitter by using the hashtag #VoiceSaveAddison
Results from America’s vote, set to be revealed Tuesday night, will determine who moves on to the Top 8.