ALBION, Ind. (WANE) On Tuesday morning, officers with the Noble County Sheriff’s Department, the Allen County Drug Task Force and the DEA served multiple search warrants in the towns of Kimmel and Cromwell according to a news release issued Wednesday by Noble County Sheriff’s Department Chief Deputy Chad Willett.
The six-week long investigation led to the discovery of what’s described as a substantial amount of cash, crystal meth and an active meth lab.
The following people were arrested:
- Roy E. Brickey, 28, of Cromwell – Dealing in Meth/Visiting or maintaining a common nuisance
- Jaime I Gerig, 39, of Kimmell – Manufacturing with intent to deliver
- Desiree N. Jacobs, 30, of Kimmell – Dealing in Meth/Visiting or maintaining a common nuisance
- Christal L. Campos, 36, of Ligonier – Two counts of dealing in meth
- James Watkins, 26, of Cromwell – Manufacturing with intent to deliver
Indiana State Police, ATF, the Cromwell Police Department and the Kendallville Police Department also assisted in the serving of search warrants.