FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) The American Red Cross is helping a family after their house was damaged in a fire Monday.
Fort Wayne Fire Department Deputy Chief Adam O’Connor said two adults and two children, one being an infant, were outside their home when firefighters arrived at 1302 Barthold St around 4:40 p.m.
O’Connor said the first floor of the house was fully engulfed in flames when the first engine arrived. Firefighters prevented the fire from spreading to the second floor, as well as spreading to the houses on either side.
No injuries were reported during the investigation.