FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) Board members of the Greater Fort Wayne Business Political Action Committee, also known as BizPAC, have formally endorsed the following candidates running for mayor and city council.
- Fort Wayne City Mayor: Tom Henry
- Fort Wayne City Council District 1: Mike Conley
- Fort Wayne City Council District 4: Rusty York
- Fort Wayne City Council District 5: Geoff Paddock
- Fort Wayne City Council At- Large: Michael Barranda, John Crawford, and Michelle Chambers
BizPAC board members had written and in-person candidate evaluations to determine who to endorse.
The Greater Fort Wayne Business Political Action Committee, or BizPAC, is an organization directed by its own board. BizPAC supports, on a non-partisan basis, elected officials or candidates who are advocates for limited government, free enterprise and a pro-business, pro-economic growth environment in the greater Fort Wayne area.