FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) Monday, April 27th, was the last day to request a mailed absentee ballot application but registered voters who did not get a mailed absentee ballot can still take advantage of early voting by coming to the Allen County Election Board office, located in the lobby at 1 E Main (Rousseau Centre) during the following days and times:
- Tuesday, April 28 – Friday, May 1, 2015 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Saturday, May 2, 2015 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Monday, May 4, 2015 8:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
A photo ID is required to vote early at the Election Board office.
Voters can verify their registration status and polling location at www.indianavoters.com or call Voter Registration at (260) 449-7154. Voters are reminded to
bring their photo ID to the polls on Election Day. Polls are open from 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM on Tuesday, May 5, 2015.
Voters must reside in one of these cities or towns having a primary election. In addition, voters should verify that their political party has a primary election. The following is a list of cities and towns holding primaries on Tuesday:
- Fort Wayne Republican and Democratic Primary
- Grabill Republican Primary only
- Leo-Cedarville Republican Primary only
- New Haven Republican Primary only
- Woodburn Democratic Primary only