FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE/NEWS SENTINEL) A study conducted by the Northeastern Indiana Regional Coordinating Council has determined where traffic accidents are most likely to occur in Fort Wayne and Allen County. The data was sifted through by the News Sentinel and appears in an article in Wednesday’s edition of the newspaper.
In summary, here are 10 of the locations where an accident is likely to occur:
- Loch Lomond Drive and Sherman Boulevard
- Clay Street and East Wayne Street
- I-69 ramp and U.S. 24
- Illinois Rd. and Lindenwood Avenue
- Fairfield Avenue and West Wayne St.
- Getz Rd. and West Jefferson
- Auburn Rd. and I-469 ramp
- Clay St. and East Lewis
- Covington Rd. and Getz Rd.
- Adams Center Rd. and East Paulding Rd.
To read the complete News Sentinel article complete with an interactive map, click here.