FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) – The Allen County Sheriff’s Department is asking the public for help finding a man wanted for multiple drug offenses, among other charges.
In a release on Tuesday, the Allen County Sheriff’s Department said 28-year-old Brandon Kenneth McBride, of New Haven, is a fugitive wanted on the following charges:
- 2 counts of dealing in a synthetic drug
- 1 count of maintaining a common nuisance
- 3 counts of operating a vehicle as a habitual traffic violator
- 1 count of possession of paraphernalia
- 1 count of possession of marijuana
McBride is white, 5’7″ tall, weighs 160 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information is asked to text or call Warrants Detectives at (260) 241-1903 or the warrants office at (260) 449-7636.