INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — From a 2,780-calorie French toast dish to a 1,500-calorie peanut butter cup dessert, the results are in for the Center for Science in the Public Interest’s annual “Xtreme Eating” list.
The list takes aim at dishes in restaurant chains that have locations in the Indianapolis metropolitan area. The Cheesecake Factory features prominently on the list, with three dishes making the list for their calories and fat.
Read why dishes made the list by the clicking here.
Here are the dishes included:
- Bruleed French toast — The Cheesecake Factory
- Monster burger, bottomless fries and Monster Salted Caramel Milkshake — Red Robin
- The Big Slab – Famous Dave’s
- Signature Deep Dish Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza — BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
- Chevy Super Cinco Combo — Chevys Fresh Mex
- Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic — The Cheesecake Factory
- The Big “Hook” Up platter — Joe’s Crab Shack
- Prime New York steak Contadina style — Maggiano’s Little Italy
- Reese’s Peanut Butter chocolate cheesecake — The Cheesecake Factory
Of course, many restaurants — including The Cheesecake Factory — have low-calorie menus now. Nutrition information is available for most restaurants on their websites to help diners make healthier choices.