NEW HAVEN, Ind. (WANE) – A small fire at Trelleborg Sealing Solutions filled a building with smoke, but didn’t cause any damage, according to New Haven Adams Township fire officials.
Firefighters were initially dispatched to the business, 2509 Bremer Road, shortly before 12:30 a.m. Monday when a fire alarm was tripped.
The first arriving crew spotted smoke and called for additional firefighters and trucks.
An internal sprinkler systems doused the flames as the remaining crews arrived.
Official said a quench oil machine had briefly caught fire.
Officials said the machine likely overheated and caught some of the oil on fire.
No damage and no injuries were reported.