LAGRANGE COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) – A man is facing multiple drug charges after being pulled over by LaGrange County Sheriff’s deputies on Monday night.
A deputy stopped Michael J. Neuenschwander, who was driving a Monte Carlo he owned, in the area of CR 700 S and 400 E after a witnessing a traffic violation
The deputy discovered that Neuenschwander had a stolen driver’s license and subsequently impounded his car.
While doing an inventory of the car, officials found several drug-related items including:
- About 66 grams of Marijuana
- Digital scales
- A glass pipe smoking device
- A large number of plastic bags
- 9 Hydrocodone prescription pill (for which Neuenschwander did not have a prescription)
Neuenschwander was arrested and taken to the LaGrange County Jail. he faces the following charges:
- Dealing Marijuana over 30 grams, a Level 6 Felony
- Maintaining a Common Nuisance, a Level 6 Felony
- Possession of a Controlled Substance, a Class A Misdemeanor
- Possession of Paraphernalia, a Class A Misdemeanor.
Information from the LaGrange County Sheriff’s Department Facebook Page.