FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) A woman is facing several meth-related charges after police served a search warrant at her home on Thursday morning.
Fort Wayne police with the Emergency Services Team and the Meth Suppression Unit served a warrant at the 1400-block of Swinney Avenue around 9 a.m. on Thursday. The Fort Wayne Fire Department was also on the scene as a precaution due to the volatile nature of some of the substances and chemicals at the scene.
Two children were placed into foster care by the Department of Child Services and one woman was arrested. Holly A. Jen faces the following charges:
- Manufacturing Methamphetamine (Felony)
- Possession of Two (2) or More Precursors (Felony)
- Dumping Controlled Substance Waste (Felony)
- Neglect of a Dependent (Felony)
- Maintaining a Common Nuisance (Felony)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (Felony)
- Possession of Paraphernalia (Misdemeanor)
The home was condemned by the Board of Health.
The residence was condemned by the Board of Health. Thursday operation was the 24th meth lab investigation by the Fort Wayne Police Department in 2014.