FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) – Today is Primary Election Day in Indiana and Ohio.
Below is a list of information for voters.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR INDIANA
The polls in Indiana are open between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. (local time).
- Government Issued Photo I.D.
- Polling location (Blackford, Noble, and Wabash counties are using vote centers)
- Click here for information on your polling location and to view a sample ballot
WHAT YOU NEED FOR OHIO
The polls in Ohio are open between 6:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Government Issued Photo I.D. or a copy of a current utility bill that displays your name and address
- Polling location
- Click here for information on your polling location
WHAT’S ON THE BALLOT IN INDIANA
- Indiana does not hold an open primary. You will have to decide at your polling location if you want a Republican or Democratic ballot.
- Candidates for a variety of offices. The top candidate from each party will then face each other in November.
- Candidates for U.S. House, some Indiana Senate and House seats, county offices, township offices, convention delegates, and some judges.
WHAT’S ON THE BALLOT IN OHIO
- Governor and Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, Auditor, Secretary of State, Treasurer
- Ohio General Assembly (Senate and House)
- Representatives for Congress
- State Board of Education
- County and judicial offices
- Political party members
Winners will be on the ballot for the Nov. 4 general election.
For detailed voting information for Indiana, click here.
For detailed voting information for Ohio, click here.
Both Indiana and Ohio allows voters to cast a provisional ballot if they have issues at a polling center. Indiana voters can call the Hoosier Voter Hotline (toll-free) at: (866) 461-8683 to ask questions or file a grievance. Staff will answer calls between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. Tuesday. Ohio voters can go online or call their local election office for questions or complaints.
Only three states area holding elections today. North Carolina joins Indiana and Ohio as the only three states voting on the first Tuesday in May in 2014.