CELINA, Ohio (WANE) A 29-year-old Ohio man is facing attempted murder and other charges in connection to a fight that happened at his home on March 9.
According to the release from the Celina Police Department, Colin D. Uhlenhake pointed a gun at a woman during a domestic dispute. She pushed the gun away and it discharged. There was a two-year-old child nearby.
He was seen outside the home on March 11 and arrested by police. A marijuana grow operation was also found in the home as were assorted drug paraphernalia, a firearm, and two large bags of marijuana.
According to booking information on the Mercer County Sheriff’s Office website, Uhlenhake faces the following charges:
- Domestic Violence, Misdemeanor-1st Degree
- Felonious Assault, Felony-2
- Cultivation Of Marijuana, Felony-4
- Tampering w/ Evidence, Felony-3
- Domestic Violence, Misdemeanor-4th Degree
- Attempted Aggravated Murder, Felony
- Failure to Comply with Order, Misdemeanor