Guidelines on Submissions
WANE-TV maintains a desire to provide non-profit organizations with opportunities to promote community events and messages. The online and on-air Community Calendar is the means to promote a specific event. See the detailed guidelines below about submissions.
Community Calendar Submission Guidelines:
• Events should be open to the general public and residents of the WANE-TV viewing area.
• Listings must include date, time and location with a street address for the event location.
• Listings must include a contact phone number, or email address.
• Listings must include price or ticket information even if it is a “free” event.
• Charitable events and/or free events are welcome.
• Events for non-profit organizations are welcome. For-profit venues will not be promoted by name on the calendar.
• Community sales held for charity are welcome. Private and or/commercial yard sales are not accepted.
• Class and Military reunions are welcome. Private family reunions are not accepted.
• Special church and /or religious events are welcome. Regular services, or classes are not accepted.
Please complete the one-time registration and submit your event using the link to the form above.
A posting on the online or on-air WANE-TV Community Calendar does not imply or guarantee news coverage by WANE-TV / NewsChannel 15. News coverage requests may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org , or faxed to the News Department at 260-481-1415. Questions can be asked by emailing email@example.com.
All submitted events are subject to review by WANE-TV and the station has the right to refuse an event without explanation.