Guidelines on Submissions
WANE-TV maintains a desire to provide non-profit organizations with opportunities to promote community events and messages. The online and on-air Community Calendar is the means to promote a specific event. See the detailed guidelines below about submissions.
We are in transition to new calendar software. Going forward, please submit your event information by clicking on this link.
Community Calendar Submission Guidelines:
• Events should be open to the general public and residents of the WANE-TV viewing area.
• Listings must include date, time and location with a street address for the event location.
• Listings must include a contact phone number, or email address.
• Listings must include price or ticket information even if it is a “free” event.
• Charitable events and/or free events are welcome.
• Events for non-profit organizations are welcome. For-profit venues will not be promoted by name on the calendar.
• Community sales held for charity are welcome. Private and or/commercial yard sales are not accepted.
• Class and Military reunions are welcome. Private family reunions are not accepted.
• Special church and /or religious events are welcome. Regular services, or classes are not accepted.
Please complete the one-time registration and submit your event using the link to the form above.
A posting on the online or on-air WANE-TV Community Calendar does not imply or guarantee news coverage by WANE-TV / NewsChannel 15. News coverage requests may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org , or faxed to the News Department at 260-481-1415. Questions can be asked by emailing email@example.com.
All submitted events are subject to review by WANE-TV and the station has the right to refuse an event without explanation.